Users in the European Economic Area should be sure to read the important information provided here.
- Rubinmorr’s Service and Client User Data
- Personal Information We Collect
- How We Use Your Personal Information
- How We Share your Personal Information
- Your Choices
- Tracking and Targeted Advertising
- Social Media Widgets
- International Data Use
- Third Party Sites and Services
- User Generated Content
- Organiation-Administered Accounts
- Contact Us
- Additional Information for European Union.
Personal Information We Collect
We collect personal information about you in the following ways:
The Information you give us
Personal information that you may provide through the Service or otherwise communicate with us includes:
- Identity information, such as your first name, last name, username or similar identifier, title, date of birth and gender;
- Contact information, such as your postal address, email address and telephone number;
- Profile information, such as your username and password, interests, and preferences;
- Feedback and correspondence, such as information you provide when you respond to surveys, participate in market research activities, report a problem with Service, or otherwise correspond with us;
- Transaction information, such as details regarding a real estate transaction.
- Usage information, such as information about how you use the Service and interact with us; and
- Marketing information, such your preferences for receiving marketing communications and details about how you engage with them.
Information we get from others
We may obtain additional information about you from third-party sources, such as APIHub, Inc., to enrich your experience with the Service and provide you with more relevant information in the Service.
Information automatically collected
Our servers may automatically record certain information about how you use the Service, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, device, browser type, operating system, the pages or features of the Service that you browsed and the time spent on those pages or features, the frequency with which you use the Service, search terms, the links that you click on or use, and other statistics. We collect this information in server logs and by using cookies and similar tracking technologies to analyze trends, administer the website, track users’ movements around the website, gather demographic information about our user base as a whole, and deliver advertising. See our Website Data Collection Policy for more information.
Sensitive personal information
Changes to your personal information
It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please let us know if your personal information changes during your relationship with us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes or as otherwise described to you at the time of collection:
To provide the Service
RubinMorr uses your personal information:
- to operate, maintain, administer and improve the Service;
- to manage and communicate with you regarding the Service, including by sending you Service announcements, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages via email, SMS, or other means of communications;
- to better understand your needs and interests, and personalize your experience with the Service; and
- to respond to your Service-related requests, questions and feedback.
To send you marketing communications
If you request information from us, use the RubinMorr-related marketing communications as permitted by law, including through SMS and email, but will provide you with the ability to opt out.
To deliver you advertising
We and our partners may serve you ads in the Service or third party sites, including to tailor ads based on your interests and browsing history. See the Tracking and Targeted Advertising section below for more details.
To create anonymous data
We may create aggregated and other anonymous data from our users’ personal information. We make personal information into anonymous data by removing information that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We may use this anonymous data and share it with third parties for our lawful business purposes.
For security, compliance, fraud prevention and safety
We may use your personal information as we believe appropriate to (a) investigate or prevent violation of the law or our Terms of Service; (b) secure the Service; (c) protect our, your or others’ rights, privacy, safety or property; and (d) protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity.
For compliance with the law; legal claims
We may use your personal information as we believe appropriate to (a) comply with applicable laws, lawful requests and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities; (b) where permitted by law in connection with a legal investigation; and (c) to prosecute or defend legal claims.
With your consent
In some cases, we may ask for your consent to collect, use or share your personal information, such as when you let us post your testimonials or endorsements in the Service.
How We Share your Personal Information
- Professional advisors. We may disclose your personal information to professional advisors, such as lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers, where necessary in the course of the professional services they render to us.
- Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement; Protection and Safety. We may disclose your personal information as we believe appropriate to government or law enforcement officials or private parties (a) for the security, compliance, fraud prevention and safety purposes described above; (b) as required by law, lawful requests or legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities; (c) where permitted by law in connection with any legal investigation; and (d) to prosecute or defend legal claims.
Access, Update, Correct or Delete Your Information
All RubinMorr Service users may review, update, correct or delete the personal information by contacting us at email@example.com to accomplish the foregoing or if you have additional requests or questions.
Access to Data Controlled by our Clients
RubinMorr has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal information is contained within the Client Services Data processed by the Service. An individual who seeks to access, correct or delete personal information provided by our Clients should direct their request the Client. You may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have additional questions or concerns.
You may opt out of marketing-related emails by following the opt-out prompt in the email or contacting us at email@example.com. You may continue to receive Service-related and other non-marketing emails.
If you gave us consent to post a testimonial to our Site, but wish to update or delete it, please contact us.
Choosing not to share your personal information
If you do not provide information indicated as required or mandatory within the Service, or that is otherwise necessary to provide a requested service, that portion or all of the Service may be unavailable to you.
Tracking and Targeted Advertising
Some Internet browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online services that you visit. We currently do not respond to do not track or similar signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
In some of our communications, we track clicks on links in the communications to content in the Service to help us measure the effectiveness of our communications.
Social Media Widgets
The security of your personal information is important to us. We take a number of organizational, technical and physical measures designed to protect the personal information we collect, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no security safeguards are 100% secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
International Data Use
RubinMorr is headquartered in the United States and has affiliates and service providers in other countries, and your personal information may be collected, used and stored in the United States or other locations outside of your home country. Privacy laws in the locations where we handle your personal information may not be as protective as the privacy laws in your home country.
European Union users should read the important information provided below about the transfer of personal information outside of the European Economic Area.
Third Party Sites and Services
The Service may contain links to other websites and services operated by third parties, such as social media platforms, advertising services, and other websites and applications. These links are not an endorsement of, or representation that we are affiliated with, any third party. We do not control third party websites, applications or services, and are not responsible for their actions. Other websites and services follow different rules regarding their collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information. We encourage you to read their privacy policies to learn more.
We may make available in the Service, or link to, features that allow you to share information online (e.g., on message boards, in chat areas, in file uploads, through events, etc.). Please be aware that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online, that information becomes public and can be collected and used by others. We have no control over, and take no responsibility for, the use, storage, or dissemination of such publicly-disclosed personal information. By posting personal information online in public forums, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties.
The Service is not directed at, and RubinMorr does not knowingly acquire or receive personal information from, children under the age of 16. If we learn that any user of the Service is under the age of 16, we will take appropriate steps to delete that individual’s personal information and restrict that individual from future access to the Service.
RubinMorr, LLC. 5555 Biscayne Blvd Miami, FL 33137, United States of America
Additional Information for European Union Users
Controller, Data Protection Officer and EU Representative
Legal bases for processing
We only use your personal information as permitted by law. We are required to inform you of the legal bases of our processing of your personal information, which are described in the table below. If you have questions about the legal basis of how we process your personal information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Processing purpose||Legal Basis|
|To provide the Service||You have entered a contract with us and we need to use your personal information to provide services you have requested or take steps that you request prior to providing services.|
|To send you marketing communcationsTo deliver you advertising||These processing activities constitute our legitimate interests. We make sure we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your personal information for our legitimate interests. We do not use your personal information for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law).|
|For compliance with law||Processing is necessary to comply with our legal obligations|
|With your consent||Processing is based on your consent. Where we rely on your consent you have the right to withdraw it anytime in the manner indicated in the Service or by contacting us at email@example.com.|
Use for new purposes
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes for which we process your personal information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
European data protection laws give you certain rights regarding your personal information. You may ask us to take the following actions in relation to your personal information that we hold:
- Opt-out. Stop sending you direct marketing communications. You may continue to receive Service-related and other non-marketing communications.
- Access. Provide you with information about our processing of your personal information and give you access to your personal information.
- Correct. Update or correct inaccuracies in your personal information.
- Delete. Delete your personal information.
- Transfer. Transfer a machine-readable copy of your personal information to you or a third party of your choice.
- Restrict. Restrict the processing of your personal information.
- Object. Object to our reliance on our legitimate interests as the basis of our processing of your personal information that impacts your rights.
You can submit these requests by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or our postal address provided above. We may request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and process your request. Applicable law may require or permit us to decline your request. If we decline your request, we will tell you why, subject to legal restrictions. If you would like to submit a complaint about our use of your personal information or response to your requests regarding your personal information, you may contact us or submit a complaint to the data protection regulator in your jurisdiction. You can find your data protection regulator here.
Cross-Border Data Transfer
If we transfer your personal information out of the European Economic Area or Switzerland and are required to apply additional safeguards to your personal information under European data protection legislation, we will do so. Such safeguards may include applying the European Commission Model contracts for the transfer of personal data to third countries described here, or for transfers to third parties in the United States, ensuring they participate in the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework or Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework. Please contact us for further information about any such transfers or the specific safeguards applied.
RubinMorr itself has self-certified to the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield. For more information, see our Privacy Shield Notice.